Sunday, June 12, 2011

Paperwork and Process

How is paperwork for you? For me it has a long history of procrastination attached to it.

What is it that keeps me in this pattern of "I"ll deal with this later"? There always seems to be something more important or more pressing to attend to and the papers must wait.

What is coming up -do in part to offerings of good friends- is that there is a piece in here to do with allowing abundance and flow. As I heal my paperwork pattern, things will shift to support me in ways I can't even imagine in this moment.

So, this afternoon I am focusing on data entry and filing. While working on it my intention is to be present with myself and notice what comes up and when. It is my knowing that when I have this kind of awareness, answers often appear.

1 comment: