Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brazo + Donna Eden = An amazing day!

Yesterday was an amazing! I was able to experience, in person, Braco's gaze <  http://www.braco.net/  > Some of you may remember months back when Agape International hosted Braco in LA and shared a live streaming of his gazings. Here at Full Spectrum Self, a group gathered to experience the energy of the event and it was amazing. So when I found out he was planning to be in Pittsburgh I knew I would be there. My experience is still integrating and kind of challenging to descibe. I experienced the sensation of energy moving thru my body at different points and also a knowing that communication/sharing was happening. After the sessions  (we attended 2) I felt filled with light and very expansive. That feeling is still with me today :)

In between the 2 sessions I got to play guinea pig for my friend Magda who is studying for certification in Donna Eden's Energy Medicine protocol <  http://www.eomega.org/omega/faculty/viewProfile/1213348257adac938224cbf9995732ae/?content=PPC&source=1G.SEF.EDEND.bio&gclid=COG7us3HtakCFURd5QodVnshLg  >. We skyped with her instructor in Cleveland and Magda demonstrated the protocols on me. So while it was a hurried version of the work, I still received wonderful benefit! If you have the opportunity to experience this work - go for it!

A cherry on top of all the day's fun was all the friends I saw at the Braco event. It was greatn, every time I turned around there was someone else I knew. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment