Monday, August 1, 2011

Life is reorganizing these days -actually it is always reorganizing- these days are just a bit more apparent. The Reiki volunteer program at Alle-Kiski Medical Center starts this week! I am humbled and excited at the prospect. I will be lead volunteer, responsible for training other volunteers on working in a hospital setting and also educating the staff on the benefit Reiki can provide. So, Thursdays will find me at the Hospital!

Tuesdays and Fridays I will providing Reiki services in Export, PA - more to come on this soon!

I am so excited about the shape life is taking these days. I have moments of uncertainty and, thanks to my practice, am more and more able to notice them before I become immersed in drama.

To step into the observer and allow what I am experiencing to flow through is so different, in my experience, from diving into whatever is coming up and trying to "fix" it. There is a part of me, an ego state, that very much wants me to becomes embroiled in the drama. Which offers further opportunity to observe. I am finding that I am so much more effective in my life when I choose to observe, as opposed to when I react.

In choice, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment